|The Mura tour
»Where Mura’s waves eat their shores, the rushing circles spin my body around.« V. Kreslin
Right at the beginning we will stop in Bogojna, which prides itself with one of masterpieces by the world renowned architect Jože Plečnik – the church »White Dove«. In Filovci a master potter will show us how pottery is being made there. Next on, we will go to the lake Bukovnica and its energy points. There we will take a walk around the lake, stop at St. Vitus chapel and taste the water from the spring, which is supposed to have healing properties. Afterwards, we will drive to the easternmost Slovene town – Lendava. In the Cuk wine house we will have a tasting of local wines and we will try out the local cuisine. On the way back we will pass through the »Markovci« area of Prekmurje and visit the European Stork Village – Velika Polana, followed by a final stop on the »love island«.
- A visit of the »White Dove« church, built by Jože Plečnik – Bogojina,
- A guided tour and pottery presentation in Filovci,
- A guided tour around the lake Bukovnica, St. Vitus chapel and the energy points,
- A tour of Lendava, a bi-lingual city,
- A visit to the Cuk wine house; tasting of local specialties,
- A stop at the »European Stork Village« – Velika Polana,
- A stop at the famous »love island« on river Mura.
Trip duration: from 9.00 to approximately 17.00. We leave from outside of Hotel Livada in Moravske Toplice or Hotel Lipa in Lendava. Departures depend on number of participants.
Price of the day trip: 69 EUR/person. The price includes guidance, transportation, lunch and entry fees. VAT is included in the price.
No fee for children age 6 or younger!