|The Traditional tour
Great masterpieces by experienced people!
First we sill visit the village Lipovci, where we will see how wicker baskets are being hand-made. Through Beltinci we will come to the Mura River and the »love island« in Ižakovci. We will stop for lunch at the »Prekmurska iža« inn. In Veržej we will visit the old floating mill on Mura – »Babičev Mlin«, where you will be able to buy genuine local flour. The next stop will be the beekeeping museum, where you will be able to buy honey as well. We will then make our way to Jeruzalem, with its over 200 years old wine cellar Malek. Standing next to the barrels in the arched cellar we will taste the best wines from Ormož and Jeruzalem region and see the giant wine press, the wine-growing museum collection and the house chapel.
Trip duration: from 9.00 to approximately 17.00. We leave from outside of Hotel Livada in Moravske Toplice or Hotel Lipa in Lendava. Departures depend on number of participants.
- A visit to the village Lipovci with a presentation of wicker basket making,
- A visit to the famous »love island«,
- A visit to the floating mill on Mura – Babičev mlin,
- A visit to the beekeeping museum,
- A visit to the Malek wine cellar with tasting,
- A visit to the house chapel with frescoes of Assumption.
Price of the day trip: 69 EUR/person. The price includes guidance, transportation, lunch and entry fees. VAT is included in the price.
No fee for children age 6 or younger!