|The wine tour
»Since ancient times in Slovene lands, the best wine in the cellars!«
Right at the beginning we will take a ride to the wine cellar in Radgonske gorice, home of the first-grade sparkling wine since 1852. After a tour of the wine cellar and a tasting of the wines grown on the surrounding hills, we will cross the Radgonsko-Kapelska region all the way to the Jeruzalem hills, where we will visit a small chapel and have lunch in one of the many guest houses. After lunch we will proceed to the wine cellar Malek, where we will have a tasting of the best wine from the Ormož and Jeruzalem districts. The building also houses a giant wine press with an arched cellar underneath. A further noteworthy sight is a special house chapel with a preserved fresco of Assumption.
Trip duration: from 9.00 to approximately 17.00. We leave from outside of Hotel Livada in Moravske Toplice or Hotel Lipa in Lendava. Departures depend on participant number.
- A visit to the wine cellar in Radgonske gorice, wine tasting,
- A drive through the Radgonsko-Kapelski wine-growing district,
- Sightseeing in Jeruzalemske gorice, a visit to the chapel,
- Lunch at the Malek wine cellar, Prekmurje delicacies,
- A visit to the house chapel with a preserved fresco of Assumption.
Price of the day trip: 69 EUR/person. The price includes guidance, transportation, lunch and entry fees. VAT is included in the price.
No fee for children age 6 or younger!